1 cup of sugar
½ cup water
2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
8 cups of cubed and seeded watermelon
2 Tablespoons Copperhead Road Pure Heart Vodka
- In a small saucepan, on a medium heat, bring the water and sugar to a slow boil, stirring to avoid burning.
- Puree the watermelon. This can be done in a food processor, magic bullet or bar mix stick.
- Add lemon juice, sugar syrup and vodka to the pureed watermelon.
- Freeze until edges are firm and stir. Place back in the freezer for approximately two hours.
- Whizz the frozen puree until smooth.
- Scoop into balls and serve in a sundae glass with a sprig of mint